Friday, 17 August 2012

I'm back: Various albums


Alio Die & Lingua Fungi - Otter Songs (320kbps) ambient, drone
Alio Die & Saffron Wood - Corteggiando le Messi (320kbps) ambient
Anhedonist - Netherwards (320kbps) death metal, doom metal
Apostate - Λ ♦ Λ ♦ Ø (320kbps) progressive metalcore
Ash Borer - Cold of Ages (320kbps) atmospheric black metal

Atrium Carceri & Eldar - Sacrosanct (320kbps) dark ambient, industrial
BT - If the Stars are Eternal So are You and I (320kbps) ambient, idm
BT - Nuovo Morceau Subrosa (320kbps) ambient, drone
Circa Survive - Violent Waves (320kbps) alternative rock, experimental
Cloudkicker - Fade (320kbps) progressive metal, post-rock

Converge / Napalm Death - Split (320kbps) hardcore, death metal
EUS, Postdrome & Saåad - Sustained Layers (320kbps) dark ambient, drone
Gaza - No Absolutes In Human Suffering (VBR v0) hardcore, sludge
Katatonia - Dead End Kings (192kbps) alternative rock, doom metal
Mono - For My Parents (320kbps) post-rock

Republic Of Dreams - Republic Of Dreams (VBR v0) emo violence, screamo
Scott Kelly and The Road Home - The Forgiven Ghost In Me (VBR v0) contemporary folk
Scott Kelly / Steve von Till / Wino - Songs of Townes van Zandt (VBR v0) contemporary folk
Temple - On The Steps Of The Temple (VBR v3) atmospheric sludge, doom metal
When Icarus Falls - Aegean (320kbps) atmospheric sludge, post-rock
+
Witch Mountain - Cauldron Of The Wild (320kbps) doom metal, stoner metal
Alio Die & Antonio Testa - Reverie (320kbps) ambient, electronic

8 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back with another mega-post. Your blog is 100000/10 and thanks for all your reliable posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic comeback since this has the new Mono in it. Favorite blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! Some of my most anticipated releases this year are here, all high-quality rips too; goes to show how much I appreciate this blog dude!
    You've already made my weekend, hope you enjoy yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks! So much gold

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally cried tears of joy when I saw this post. In my 7 years of pirating albums, thank you for being the best of the best. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally cried tears of joy when I saw this post. In my 7 years of pirating albums, thank you for being the best of the best. Ever.

    IDEM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added the new Alio Die collaboration album and updated the Circa Survive link, now it's 320kbps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alternative link for Mono's "For My Parents" in case you need it:
    * http://rapidgator.net/file/39524947

    ReplyDelete