An Autumn For Crippled Children - Only The Ocean Knows (320kbps) blackgaze, depressive black metal
Balmorhea - Stranger (VBR v0) post-rock ambient
Birds In Row - You, Me & The Violence (320kbps) hardcore punk, screamo
Blu and Exile - Give Me My Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them (320kbps) hip-hop
Blut Aus Nord - 777 - Cosmosophy (320kbps) atmospheric black metal, industrial
Cult of Youth - Love Will Prevail (VBR v0) neofolk, post-punk
Cut Teeth - Televandalism (VBR v2) post-hardcore
Down - IV, Pt. I - The Purple (192kbps) stoner metal
Emo Side Project and Little Kingdoms - Split (192kbps) indie emo
Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) and Arrows - Split (320kbps) indie emo
Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) and Rika (320kbps) indi emo
Everyone Everywhere - Everyone Everywhere (VBR v2) indie emo
Grizzly Bear - Shields (VBR v2) indie folk, psychedelic folk
Loscil - Sketches from New Brighton (320kbps) ambient
Mountain Man - II (256kbps) hardcore punk
Planks - Funeral Mouth (320kbps) sludge metal
Sir Richard Bishop and W. David Oliphant - Beyond All Defects (320kbps) free folk, drone
Tame Impala - Lonerism (192kbps) neo-psychedelia
Tesa - IV (320kbps) atmospheric sludge, post-rock
Toundra - III (320kbps) atmospheric sludge, post-rock

Awesome update, bro.
ReplyDeleteI like the new layout. :)
You ARE back! The anticipation builds between your posts. You have turned me on to so many amazing bands/artists on your blog (and on byenduranceweconquered). This most recent post introduced me to Toundra and Planks (awesome) and shared the newest Down EP. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteLoving these posts full of various artists! If your time allows it would be fantastic if you were to make more.
ReplyDeleteWhat amazes me most is not only the huge amount of stuff, but the accurate selection. I never end wondering where you find all those awesome discoverings. Eternal gratitude!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way... going back to classics, new Down crushes so hard.
Muchos Gracias for the Cult o' Yout!
ReplyDelete