Friday, 12 October 2012

Neurosis - Honor Found in Decay

1. We All Rage in Gold
2. At the Well
3. My Heart for Deliverance
4. Bleeding the Pigs
5. Casting of the Ages
6. All Is Found… In Time
7. Raise the Dawn

atmospheric sludge
website ∕∕ listen
320kbps

4 comments:

  1. Well, that was disappionting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is slower and takes a few listens to grow on you, but once it clicks, it sucks you in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Travis. I was slightly underwhelmed at first listening to it at work. But then I went home with it, put some big headphones on without any distractions (as one should with any Neurosis albums), gave it a few listens, and then it opened up inside my head and totally blew me away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an amazing album...truly does grow on you. My Heart For Deliverance is mammoth.

    ReplyDelete