Thursday, 15 November 2012
I'm back: Various albums III
Amenra - Mass V (192kbps) atmospheric sludge
Basement - Colourmeinkindness (320kbps) emo, post-hardcore
Blckwvs - 0150 (256kbps) atmospheric sludge, post-rock
bvdub - All Is Forgiven (320kbps) ambient, electronic
Crystal Castles - (III) (320kbps) synth pop, witch house
DeepChord - Sommer (320kbps) ambient dub, dub techno
How to Destroy Angels - An Omen (320kbps) downtempo, electronic
Nils Frahm - Screws (320kbps) modern classical
Old Gray - Everything I Let Go And The Things I Refuse To (320kbps) screamo
Oneida - A List of the Burning Mountains (VBR v0) psychedelic rock, drone
Raime - Quarter Turns Over a Living Line (320kbps) dark ambient, ambient dub
The Casket Lottery - Real Fear (320kbps) indie rock, post-hardcore
War From A Harlots Mouth - Voyeur (320kbps) mathcore, sludge metal
Yagya - The Inescapable Decay of My Heart (320kbps) dub techno, art pop
Yagya - The Inescapable Decay of My Heart (Instrumental) (256kbps) dub techno
+
Deftones - Koi No Yokan (320kbps) alternative metal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome back, you were missed
ReplyDeletex
Thank you very much. Keep surviving, we need you.
ReplyDeleteJ.
great comeback! \m/ thanks!
ReplyDeleteAwesome update! Super excited for a lot of these releases, thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteJust when I think that you've given up on us, you come back with a megaforce of awesome. Thanks for all your hard work on this site!
ReplyDeletegreat blog man ! check mine if you want ! http://amt-1.blogspot.fr/
ReplyDeleteI'm completely impressed by The Casket Lottery's new CD. Basement's, Blckwvs', Crystal Castles' and Deftones' are awesome too.
ReplyDeleteI need to check carefully all the rest. Long hours of joy here in this post. Thanks so much.
Thank you guys for always supporting me! You know that sometimes I get really busy but don't worry, I will always come back :)
ReplyDelete