Saturday, 23 February 2013

Small Update #1


Shlohmo - Laid Out (320kbps) wonky, witch house
Rainer Veil - Struck (320kbps) future garage
Prurient - Through The Window (320kbps) dub techno, industrial
Kavinsky - Outrun (320kbps) electro house

Giles Corey - Hinterkaifeck (320kbps) slowcore, psychedelic folk
Cyrus & Distance - Titan/Rude (320kbps) dubstep
How to Destroy Angels - Welcome Oblivion (320kbps) glitch pop, downtempo
Jesu - Duchess/Veiled (320kbps) shoegaze, doom metal
+
Ash Borer - Bloodlands (320kbps) atmospheric black metal

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for adding Ash Borer; I wish they'd have the single available to buy on Bandcamp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS haven't been able to put down the Kavinsky LP :D proper driving tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, what? There's a second track on the Ash Borer release? How did you find this...?
    Thanks heaps chO! I'll stop spamming now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every album on here is fabulous.

    I wasn't aware of the Jesu 7" with the The Stranglers' cover. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete