Thursday, 8 August 2013

Rosetta - The Anaesthete

1. Ryu / Tradition
2. Fudo / The Immovable Deity
3. In & Yo / Dualities of the Way
4. Oku / The Secrets
5. Hodoku / Compassion
6. Myo / The Miraculous
7. Hara / The Center
8. Ku / Emptiness
9. Shugyo / Austerity

atmospheric sludge, post-hardcore
website ∕∕ free download
320kbps

4 comments:

  1. Words cannot express the Love I have for this band. Even though it was their epic spaced out records which pulled me in, they have continued to evolve as musicians and songwriters. Anyone lucky to have seen them perform live should feel honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god yes. Need vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna get the vinyl as well when it's put up. I absolutely love them so much, such cool down to earth dudes. I have all the vinyls and have seen them live in Philly over 5 times (since I live there and that is where the band is based)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The free/name your price download is limited to only 200 people a day. Also bandcamp defaults at VBR V0 because 320 is a waste of space. 320 is in no way superior to vbr v0. Great album though.

    ReplyDelete