Friday, 29 November 2013

The Saddest Landscape / My Fictions - When You Are Close, I Am Gone

1. My Fictions - You Never Stay
2. The Saddest Landscape - Loss Will Find Us
3. Saddest Landscape & My Fictions - When You Are Close, I Am Gone

screamo
website ∕∕ listen
320kbps

3 comments:

  1. chOSen, are you still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes I'm still alive but not active at all. And I'm really sorry for that but I don't think I'm able to keep SN updated anymore.
    There is a "2014 albums" post on the way but still, keeping a music blog like this, with periodical posts, is not that useful in my opinion.
    Thanks anyway for your support through all these years. It's not over yet but you always deserve a huge "thank you" from me, guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sorely missed, chOSen. Given your sporadic appearances I'd like to know if it isn't too much to ask for the sources where you find all these amazing albums and artists. Thanks in advance and for everything else, this blog has been one of my main music sources for almost 4 or 5 years.

    ReplyDelete