Friday, 12 April 2013
Another Update #1
Altar Of Plagues - Teethed Glory and Injury (256kbps) atmospheric black metal, post-rock
Tera Melos - X'ed Out (320kbps) math rock, indie rock
Pensées Nocturnes - Nom d'une pipe (320kbps) avant-garde black metal
Black Pyramid - Adversarial (256kbps) stoner metal, doom metal
Steak Number Eight - The Hutch (320kbps) atmospheric sludge
Frank Turner - Tape Deck Heart (VBR v0) folk punk, contemporary folk
Kinski - Cosy Moments (320kbps) post-rock, indie rock
Long Distance Calling - The Flood Inside (VBR v0) post-rock, progressive rock
The Psyke Project - Guillotine (VBR v0) sludge metal, black metal
Zozobra - Savage Masters (320kbps) sludge metal, post-hardcore
Moss - Horrible Night (320kbps) sludge metal, drone doom metal
Loscil - Intervalo (VBR v0) ambient, drone
Om - Advaitic Dubplate (320kbps) electronic, dub
James Blake - Overgrown (320kbps) future garage, art pop
The Knife - Shaking the Habitual (320kbps) electronic, experimental
Announcement:
First of all I want to apologize for the lack of updates, I'm really trying to do my best to provide/share new music with you... and I'm not going to stop for now! :)
Anyway I really want to recommend you to check out a blog.
You probably already know it, it's Rise from the Ashes and it's awesome. If you like my blog you will probably love it as well.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you are awesome and we love you!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed! And I also love these updates!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see that You have come back:)
ReplyDeleteThe only objection I have is that sometimes some posts are on Your blog and on RiseFromTheAshes.
I don't know do you communicate with each other but sometimes there are "doubled" posts.
Me and chosen have been friends on the interwebz for quite a few years now, and we have extremely similar taste in music, so it's kind of a given that we may post some of the same albums that recently come out from time to time :)
DeleteThanks for these.
ReplyDelete